top of page

About Us

At The Legal Way, we help people get their Medical Marijuana Card. We know what it's like to be in pain and what a hassle it is to get things done within your schedule. Let us take care of you. We do the paper work legally, and you can get your cannabis legally too. Plus you get a tax relief buying your Marijuana.

Eligible Patients For The Medical Marijuana Card 

  • Autism

  • Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease


  • Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)

  • Anorexia nervosa

  • Arnold-Chiari malformation

  • Cancer

  • Cachexia/wasting syndrome

  • Causalgia

  • Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy

  • Chronic pain

  • Crohn’s disease

  • CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome Type II)

  • Dystonia

  • Ehlers-Danlos syndrome

  • Fibrous Dysplasia

  • Glaucoma

  • Hepatitis C

  • Hydrocephalus

  • Hydromyelia

  • Interstitial cystitis

  • Tourette syndrome

  • Traumatic brain injury

  • Ulcerative colitis

  • Irritable bowel syndrome

  • Lupus

  • Migraines

  • Multiple Sclerosis

  • Muscular Dystrophy

  • Myasthenia Gravis

  • Myoclonus

  • Nail-patella syndrome

  • Neuro-Behcet's autoimmune disease

  • Neurofibromatosis 

  • Neuropathy

  • Osteoarthritis

  • Parkinson’s disease

  • Polycystic kidney disease (PKD)

  • Post-Concussion Syndrome

  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

  • Reflex sympathetic dystrophy

  • Residual limb pain

  • Rheumatoid arthritis

  • Seizures (including those characteristic of Epilepsy)

  • Severe fibromyalgia

  • Sjogren’s syndrome

  • Spinal cord disease (including but not limited to arachnoiditis)

  • Spinal cord injury is damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity

  • Spinocerebellar ataxia

  • Superior canal dehiscence syndrome

  • Syringomyelia

  • Tarlov cysts

Medical Marijuana Card

Appointment Set Up

We make appointments through: phone calls, facetime through messenger,  and home visits. In order to prepare for the appointment. We need a Photo ID, Social Security letter (optional), Veterans Card (optional), and proof of residency in case your Photo ID is not updated. Documents of you being diagnosed of Condition along with primary care's information.  For Minors we need a Birth Certificate along with the following above. 

Get in Touch

8159547603 Call or Text! 

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page